Protect your business from expenses arising from damage or loss relating to construction work, machinery or equipment.
- Boiler & Pressure Vessel Insurance: Provides accident insurance for boilers and pressure vessels that are normally used in steam power stations and factories, covering the risk of explosion and collapse.
- Contractor’s All Risks Insurance (CAR): Offers comprehensive protection against physical loss or damage to a building, construction plant and/or machinery in relation to contract works and other civil engineering works.
- Civil Engineering Completed Risk (CECR): Grants comprehensive cover for civil engineering structures such as roads, runways, bridges, tunnels, dams, pipelines, sewer systems and other similar projects after their completion.
- Deterioration of Stocks (DOS) following a Machinery Breakdown (MBI): Provides cover against deterioration of goods placed in cold storage due to a breakdown of refrigerating machinery.
- Erection All Risks Insurance (EAR): Offers full protection against the risks involved in the erection of machinery, plant and any steel structures and electro-mechanical works.
- Electronic Equipment Insurance (EEI): Provides accident insurance on all risks basis, covering sudden and unforeseen loss or damage, which physically affects EDP, office, communication, graphics industry, broadcast and television, and other miscellaneous electronics equipment.
- Machinery Breakdown Insurance (MBI): Covers machinery, mechanical equipment and apparatus against accidental breakdown.
- Machinery Loss of Profit (MLOP) following Machinery Breakdown: Provides cover for the actual loss of profit sustained as a result of a business interruption caused by an accident indemnifiable under Machinery Breakdown Insurance