Protect your business from the expenses due to damage or liability to aircraft/pilots/crew/passengers.
- Aircraft Third Party Liability (CAAP required): Covers the Insured’s legal liability arising out of their ownership and/or operation of the aircraft.
Hull War Insurance: Covers loss of or damage to the aircraft owned and/or operated by the Insured, as caused by war and asosciated perils.
- Spares (Add-on; complementary to Hull Insurance): Covers loss or damage to aircraft engines, spare parts and equipment, aircraft spares kits and engineers’ and mechanics’ tools.
- Aviation Personal Accident: Insures the pilots/co-pilots and/or passengers for death, permanent total disablement while flying, embarking or disembarking from the aircraft.
- Comprehensive Third Party Liability: Covers aviation refuellers, ground handlers, hangarskeepers, airline caterers.
- Hull War Insurance (Optional): Covers loss of or damage to the aircraft owned and/or operated by the Insured, as caused by war and associated perils.
Download information sheet here.